This is a tasty meal of tender beef strips glazed in luscious honey pepper sauce! This wonderful delicacy will be enjoyed by the family. Here is the recipe.
- Soy sauce
- Oyster sauce
- Ground pepper
- Ground black pepper
- Beef stock
- Vegetable oil
- 1 big onion, sliced
- Minced garlic
- Beef, thinly sliced
Tip: buy tender meaty beef to avoid the bones. Slice all before cooking. In the end, the beef should be tender and juice. Do not overcook, keep it steak-like-fresh.
- Mix all the sauce ingredients in a bowl, and set aside.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan, add the onion and garlic and fry for 1 minute – stir steady to avoid burning.
- Add the sliced beef and stir fry for about 2 minutes. Transfer beef onto a plate.
- Pour the mixed sauce ingredients into the frying pan. Keep simmering it until it thickens.
- Add the beef in the frying pan, stir well to cover all beef with the thick sauce. Let it cook for few minutes, keep it fresh and juice – not overcook. Otherwise, the juicy taste will be lost.
Serve hot with rice. Or just enjoy it as steak. Feel free to garnish with vegetables/salad of your choice. Enjoy!
See more Food recipes